|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN||WHAT YOU WILL MAKE||COST AND DURATION||MORE ABOUT THE CLASSES|
|– Learn how sew clothing using knit fabrics
– Learn how to attach sleeves to stretch fabrics.
– Learn how to insert zips
– Learn how to sew waistbands and facings
– Learn how to sew necklines on stretch
– Learn how to sew pleats, panels and gathers
– Learn how to sew piping, buttonholes and buttons
|– A Pleated skirt or a Panel skirt or a Gathered skirt
– A pair of Tights
– A fitted T-shirt
– A Zipper Hoodie with pockets
– A Cushion Cover with piping and buttons
|Cost of Course 2:
Payment option 1: R5000 – 10 % discount on advance payment) R4500
Payment option 2: R5000 – payable in monthly payments R2500 x 2 months
Bank Name: FNB Account name: Sew and Grow Account no: 62728253733 Branch Code: 250 655 Reference: Student name
Card facilities available.
Duration of each course:
|More about the classes:
> Sewing Machines, notions and patterns are available in class. > All classes consist of small groups > Comfortable environment > Fun atmosphere where you will make new friends > Refreshments provided > Fabrics and Scissors of your own choice need to be purchased.
We are stockists of Bernina Nina and Bernette sewing machines
PAYMENTS TO BE MADE IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE BOOKING OF SPACE. CASH OR EFT ONLY, NO CASH DEPOSITS PLEASE
17 2nd Ave Melville, Johannesburg, Gauteng. Email: fatima[@]sewandgrow.co.za